3800 Congrats to J/O

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
If anyone reads Pontiac Enthusiast you will see J/O on page 79 sitting with is Good looking Ride which I quote from the magazine:
Originally posted by Pontiac Enthusiast
"Jonny O" Ortman's 2000 GTP/GTX was just about the most innovative car we found at GPG. It features a hybrid M-112 blower and ZZP Intercooler.

Congrats J/O for making another apperence on a Pontiac Magazine.

B)

bracketracer

Jun 20, 2008
Damn everyone on here is fast! I got home today, found my issue of Pontiac Enthusiast, and thumbed thru. Sure enough, there is Johnny O, smiling away. Congrats man, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! I thought I'd be able to post before anyone else, but that's what I get for thinking.

I was slightly surprised to realize that this was coverage of GPG '04 though. They already had Norwalk '05 coverage, but I guess we won't get that kind of coverage till we get that big. I realize that there are publishing delays and deadlines, but this seems extreme. Well, I am anxiously looking forward to Dec '06 to see coverage of GPG '05. Maybe then we will get more than 2 pages, and they will give a list of winners (like, I don't know, Autocross perhaps :D )

Congrats again Johnny O, maybe I'll have to have you autograph it for me when I see you in the spring!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info