• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Congrats to J/O

mybluegtp

Reaction score
If anyone reads Pontiac Enthusiast you will see J/O on page 79 sitting with is Good looking Ride which I quote from the magazine:
Originally posted by Pontiac Enthusiast
"Jonny O" Ortman's 2000 GTP/GTX was just about the most innovative car we found at GPG. It features a hybrid M-112 blower and ZZP Intercooler.
Congrats J/O for making another apperence on a Pontiac Magazine.

B)

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
Congrats!

Gotta check it out as well.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
:eek: wow, thanks guys, I didnt even see it coming, it has been quite awhile since the interview. Now I need to get an issue. My sub expired. :unsure: :p

bracketracer

Reaction score
Damn everyone on here is fast! I got home today, found my issue of Pontiac Enthusiast, and thumbed thru. Sure enough, there is Johnny O, smiling away. Congrats man, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! I thought I'd be able to post before anyone else, but that's what I get for thinking.

I was slightly surprised to realize that this was coverage of GPG '04 though. They already had Norwalk '05 coverage, but I guess we won't get that kind of coverage till we get that big. I realize that there are publishing delays and deadlines, but this seems extreme. Well, I am anxiously looking forward to Dec '06 to see coverage of GPG '05. Maybe then we will get more than 2 pages, and they will give a list of winners (like, I don't know, Autocross perhaps :D )

Congrats again Johnny O, maybe I'll have to have you autograph it for me when I see you in the spring!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom