3800 Computer dial up question

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Ok..I'm on dialup, and that takes up my phone line. My buddy has a newer computer with XP and its got a program that pops up a window to let him know he has an incoming call and he can disconnect and take the call if he wants.

I have windows 98. Is there any programs or device out there so that I could get that on my computer whether it be internal or external?

I'm online all the time and never get calls and I get people pissed at me because of it...LOL

Thanks everyone.

RObert

G

gtp kid

try callwave.com, we had that for awhile. aol 9.0 has their own messaging features when you are online. we use that now. but i think the callwave was like a dollar a month or something. with callwave, i don't know if you can disconnect to answer the phone. it should be callwave.com, if not just do a search, you should be able to find it. lata

z

PEOPLE PEOPLE.....COME ON.......YOU GUYS PAY LIKE 21 DOLLARS OR A LITTLE LESS OR A LITTLE MORE....

BUT DSL PEOPLE COME ON 26.95 FOR ONE YEAR....AND IF YOU'RE SATISFIED WITH IT THEY CAN GIVE U A REFILL AFTER THE YEAR THEY CAN STILL KEEP IT AT 26.95 YA'LL BETTER GET IT WHILE IT LASTS.....WELL IF YOU HAVE SBC AS YOU'RE PHONE...BUT IM PAYING LIKE 80.00 A MONTH THAT INCLUDES DSL AND PHONE LINE WITH LIKE UNLIMITED LOCAL AND NATIONWIDE LONG DISTANCE...
AND IM HAPPY....:)

:p HUEYGT :p

p.s. the caps are for youre own good....i dont know why u people dont get DSL for about 5 to 9 bucks more than ur dial-up...:p

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by hueygt@Nov 15 2003, 07:55 PM
cable Blows U share bandwidth with people all around ur neighborhood so DSL is the bestr choice...:p
yea u share bandwith through 1 t3 line for your whole neighborhood. Either way, i download at 250k/sec constant, and upload at 30k/sec constant. DSL is WEAK!! :p You cant even play an online game while downloading 1 file :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info