Complete Auto Swap 03-04 Cobras ! CHEAP!

The trans setup out of my car is for sale. Everything is in 100% PERFECT working order and has no flaws what so ever. All this stuff is the best quality money can buy and I am offering it for over half the cost it would be to do it brand new. This is perfect for anyone looking to go fast. With a Blower car you could expect at least a .4 gain if not over half a second. Plus its way more consistent. For street cars this thing is still fine. It is a 3 speed but @ 70 mph on the highway and a 373 gear my RPM's were only at 4000 rpms from what I can remember.

This is a quick overview of what I am offering with the package

1. FULLY BUILT RACE prepped Turbo 400 by Dave Klaput @ Performance Transmissions. Has the best parts money can buy and has hardly any miles on it.

2. UltraBell Bell housing for 4.6 Mod motors

3. Custom made Drive shaft. Will adapt to any Solid axle swapped 03-04 Cobra.

4. Ultimate Converter Concepts weld together Converter. 4000 RPM stall + Lockup. Should work perfect for Blower cars and we know it works good with Turbo cars:)

5. Custom Transmission Overflow tank. Allows the fluid to overflow safely while under pressure then it recycles it back into the trans.

6. Custom Transmission Dipstick. Works perfect for 03-04 Engine bays.

There might be more but I think this is everything. I paid so much for this shit its not even funny but everything is the best just how I like it.

I will offer the whole setup for 3000.00 and not a DIME LESS. Hans told me I was dumb to sell it for so cheap but I want it gone fast so Ill take it in the ass:eek:h:

Shmirgin44

Fire and Ice
Aug 14, 2007
Ahhhhh! I just wrote check for Bears season tickets this afternoon. WOuld have put on CC if I had seen this. If I can get the cash together quickly I'll be all over this. What were you trapping at? I have SRA but 3.90 gears...Would prolly have to go back down to a 3.73 I think.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Ahhhhh! I just wrote check for Bears season tickets this afternoon. WOuld have put on CC if I had seen this. If I can get the cash together quickly I'll be all over this. What were you trapping at? I have SRA but 3.90 gears...Would prolly have to go back down to a 3.73 I think.
I don't think Boost12 is going to give you any info on how his cars runs :D, let's just say he's faster than you'll probably ever be. At least for a few years.

If the trans could handle his car's power, it'll handle yours Dan. :biggthump

B

Boost12

I can take CC if needed. If course it would be a little more for the fees. Shoot me a PM if you have anymore questions:biggthump

Thread Info