đź’¸ For Sale COMPLETE 302 sbf "Help me sell"

I hate people that try to sell with out a price but I am about to do it. I have no clue how to value this because Covid has it near impossible to get engines. Trust me I am trying to get one from Ford Racing. Any recommendations of value is appreciated. I won't post this on other sites for a few days. This is pretty much turn key and I have everything to make a moving vehicle. Ran strong with a vortech when pulled out of the car. I converted all pullies to NA for the sale. The vortech kit is for sale separately.
It even comes with a complete wire harness and ecm. It has a mls Commetic head gasket and ARP head bolts. I do recommend a new head gasket. On high boost I was starting to get air in my cooling system.
Nothing in the oil. In fact I didn't even drain the oil when I pulled it out of the car. So.... Here are the specs out of the combo.
302 out of 95 cobra
GT40 Heads
F303 cam
Scorpion Roller rockers
Edelbrock Performer intake
BBK 70mm Throttle body
60lb Deka injectors
Pro M mass air calibrated to 60lb injectors
BBK Shorty equal length headers
BBK fuel pressure regulator
MSD Streetfire Distributor "brand new"
MSD 6 al box with 2-step rev limiter
Ceramic Felpro Wires
T5 - with Ford Performance clutch (never slipped with the vortech on 315 R888 tires)
Brand new water pump and alternator

IMG_9753.gif
IMG_9754.gif
IMG_9755.gif
IMG_9756.gif

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Are you looking for asking price recommendations?

For reference, I just sold a 351w shortblock and a somewhat rare 9.5 deck Performer RPM intake a few weeks ago. My 351w had stock crank and rods, stock style 0.040 pistons, ARP hardware throughout, Ford racing girdle, 7qt oil pan, and SFI rated balancer. I sold the shortblock for $550. I sold the intake separately for $500.

I say list it on the high side and you can always negotiate down. At a quick glance I would probably think $2,500 for complete engine, with headers, trans, injectors, and ignition is a reasonable deal.

If you're patient enough to deal with idiots on Facebook, you can probably break it down and get a little more money.

Shortblock w/ cam $400
GT40 heads $300
Intake with elbow and throttle body $500
Scorpion Rockers $200
Headers $150
Injectors, fuel rails, regulator, and MAF $500
MSD box and Distributor $300
T5 trans with clutch $800

Total ~$3150

Other fox body guys feel free to tell me if I'm on drugs or not with my estimates.

Reactions: FESTER665 and Eagle

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Yup. He can also probably get another $100 out of the MSD box and distributor too. I forgot how expensive MSD boxes are.

When I sold some extra fox body parts in the spring, I had a few people throwing low-ball offers. I knew availability for certain things is a problem, so I didn't budge on pricing. Usually some of those lowballers ended up messaging me a day or two later saying they wanted it since they couldn't find it elsewhere.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Are you looking for asking price recommendations?

For reference, I just sold a 351w shortblock and a somewhat rare 9.5 deck Performer RPM intake a few weeks ago. My 351w had stock crank and rods, stock style 0.040 pistons, ARP hardware throughout, Ford racing girdle, 7qt oil pan, and SFI rated balancer. I sold the shortblock for $550. I sold the intake separately for $500.

I say list it on the high side and you can always negotiate down. At a quick glance I would probably think $2,500 for complete engine, with headers, trans, injectors, and ignition is a reasonable deal.

If you're patient enough to deal with idiots on Facebook, you can probably break it down and get a little more money.

Shortblock w/ cam $400
GT40 heads $300
Intake with elbow and throttle body $500
Scorpion Rockers $200
Headers $150
Injectors, fuel rails, regulator, and MAF $500
MSD box and Distributor $300
T5 trans with clutch $800

Total ~$3150

Other fox body guys feel free to tell me if I'm on drugs or not with my estimates.

I think you’re in the right ballpark

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Thread Info