Coming to be crockpot season..

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
so how was it?

Really good but not Chicago. I used half a bottle of the giardiniera and it wasn't enough. Next time, I may make homemade giardiniera and add more. The store bought was in vinegar instead of oil and I think that made a difference in the taste. Oil can be contaminated so they add vinegar to the store bought stuff.

I got compliments from my Florida friends as being some of the best beef they ever had but I was disappointed. I'll keep trying to replicate the Chicago taste.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
BTW, the machine is a Margaritaville drink mixer. Like this one but an older model. They're great for blending up fruity drinks like margaritas, daiquiris, mudslides and pina coladas. I bought it off craigslist at a substantial discount. Worth the money if you're having a GTG.

surmargconcmkr.jpg

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
BTW, the machine is a Margaritaville drink mixer. Like this one but an older model. They're great for blending up fruity drinks like margaritas, daiquiris, mudslides and pina coladas. I bought it off craigslist at a substantial discount. Worth the money if you're having a GTG.

surmargconcmkr.jpg

ahh yea the place to buy things like that people use once... clean and it sits..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info