Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
a few years back in the gtp i think....or was it the srt....either way...an undercover camaro tried to get me to race him but i declined...he then rolled down his window and said "nice car....good choice on the race" then pulled away...i later saw him pulling someone over...this had to have been in the gtp cause this was awhile ago

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
a few years back in the gtp i think....or was it the srt....either way...an undercover camaro tried to get me to race him but i declined...he then rolled down his window and said "nice car....good choice on the race" then pulled away...i later saw him pulling someone over...this had to have been in the gtp cause this was awhile ago

I think the best UC cop I've seen in the area is either the older model honda CRV, or the blue Evo 8 trooper.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
EFONE-PIC-0014.jpg

Yes, that is a 92-95 "super rare green" Taurus SHO. I took this picture a couple days ago on my cell phone. He was paceing me and he moved over to let me be next to him at the next light, but I turned left. :jerkit:

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
I dont know how IL handles it, but out here ANY car thats registered for any sort of government use, the license plate has to start w/ a G. if i see a questionable car i always look at the plate first, its the biggest tell tale sign

IL can have "normal" plates on their police cars. Usually they have a municipal plate that has an "M" at the front, but from time to time you'll see a squad car with a normal Lincoln plate.

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
I dont know how IL handles it, but out here ANY car thats registered for any sort of government use, the license plate has to start w/ a G. if i see a questionable car i always look at the plate first, its the biggest tell tale sign

G plates are for federal government vehicles. M plates are municipal, most like the G10 plate was on a Military vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info