Coming soon

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
nice cobra. they already do that shit around here.

they have a junk camaro thats a cop car. and a bunch of other shit now too i heard.

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, ive seen the camaro on the expressway before, a few years back, im sure they moved to another car to keep with the times, then again, may be even less noticeable since its an older car now

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
ive seen a camaro and a grand prix

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
naperville has 2 240sx's with sr20s they confiscated and use now to try and get people to race and speed and catch em.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
a few years back in the gtp i think....or was it the srt....either way...an undercover camaro tried to get me to race him but i declined...he then rolled down his window and said "nice car....good choice on the race" then pulled away...i later saw him pulling someone over...this had to have been in the gtp cause this was awhile ago

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
a few years back in the gtp i think....or was it the srt....either way...an undercover camaro tried to get me to race him but i declined...he then rolled down his window and said "nice car....good choice on the race" then pulled away...i later saw him pulling someone over...this had to have been in the gtp cause this was awhile ago

I think the best UC cop I've seen in the area is either the older model honda CRV, or the blue Evo 8 trooper.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
:rofl: The Cobra has 550 hp AFTER the 'illegal' parts were removed. :ugh:

I know for a while up in Rockford they had a SN95 stang that a state trooper drove around in.

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score

Yes, that is a 92-95 "super rare green" Taurus SHO. I took this picture a couple days ago on my cell phone. He was paceing me and he moved over to let me be next to him at the next light, but I turned left. :jerkit:

PANDA

Reaction score
Wow thats smart put the "undercover" cop cars they are going to use to catch street racers on the news so everyone can see what they look like.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I dont know how IL handles it, but out here ANY car thats registered for any sort of government use, the license plate has to start w/ a G. if i see a questionable car i always look at the plate first, its the biggest tell tale sign

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
Reaction score
I dont know how IL handles it, but out here ANY car thats registered for any sort of government use, the license plate has to start w/ a G. if i see a questionable car i always look at the plate first, its the biggest tell tale sign
IL can have "normal" plates on their police cars. Usually they have a municipal plate that has an "M" at the front, but from time to time you'll see a squad car with a normal Lincoln plate.

WhiteDevil

Armed
Reaction score

G plates are for federal government vehicles. M plates are municipal, most like the G10 plate was on a Military vehicle.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just dont run random people at stoplights and you will be in the clear.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
G plates are for federal government vehicles. M plates are municipal, most like the G10 plate was on a Military vehicle.

hmm, out here pretty much any govt car is a G plate. state or federal. i work for the state, and our work truck is a G plate, all police cars and such, military, all G

A_GTO

MMOB
Reaction score
hmm, out here pretty much any govt car is a G plate. state or federal. i work for the state, and our work truck is a G plate, all police cars and such, military, all G
Here in Il I have seen them with no markings on the plates...

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
There are some new plates that have a smaller M (over) P with the word "Municipal" on the bottom, white background with blue letters/numbers. IIRC

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score

Yes, that is a 92-95 "super rare green" Taurus SHO. I took this picture a couple days ago on my cell phone. He was paceing me and he moved over to let me be next to him at the next light, but I turned left. :jerkit:
Odd, you think they'd want fast/flashy cars, not a slow early 90's sedan...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom