đź”– Deals Comcast users come inside...

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
The "performance internet" is the internet that most have I believe, it's the same internet I'm already using, but I will just be using it at a discounted price over the next 6 months. After the 6 months, the price will go back up and I'll ask about more promotions.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
the live chat is a real person but its mostly automated. it actually works pretty well tho. ive had to use it twice since moving in.

and despite what ive heard about their phone customer service, ive been pleasantly surprised by their service.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
the live chat is a real person but its mostly automated. it actually works pretty well tho. ive had to use it twice since moving in.

and despite what ive heard about their phone customer service, ive been pleasantly surprised by their service.

X2. It's much easier to use the online chat than it is to talk to someone on the phone.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
My comcast bill is like $160 for internet and TV. I called them and try to get them to lower the bill (put me into promotions again) but they ban the fuck out of me. Even went as far as having them transfer me to the cancellations department.

What did you say to them to get a better deal?

In the chatroom I said "Hi, I was just wondering if there were any promotions available currently for either internet or TV based on my account"

I don't threaten to cancel or any BS like that.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I try to chat with them 3 times and they transfer me to nowhere.

analyst Hazel has entered room

HazelACBL: Hello Mike, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Hazel. Please give me one moment to review your information.

Mike: My Issue: Current Promotions

HazelACBL: Welcome to Comcast! I hope your day is going well.

HazelACBL: I understand that you have a question about current promotions.. I am happy to help you.

HazelACBL: Comcast takes your security & privacy very seriously. As an alternative to providing your Social Security information, please provide two (3) pieces of the following information: - Account Number - Account Holder's Name - Address of the account

Mike: PANDA 2001 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL

HazelACBL: Do you have your account number with you?

Mike: 8771 10 122 0788658

HazelACBL: Thank you.

HazelACBL: Would you please give me 2 minutes to access your account so I can provide you with the accurate information?

Mike: k

HazelACBL: While waiting, please allow me to share this with you. Did you know you can watch many of your favorite TV shows and movies online at no additional cost with Comcast.

HazelACBL: Check out www.xfinitytv.com to watch the latest TV shows, relive a favorite television moment, or just relax with a movie.

HazelACBL: Thank you for waiting.

HazelACBL: I hope you check that feature soon.

HazelACBL: You are billed at a regular rate now and all you want to inquire is if you are able to get another offer.

HazelACBL: Is that correct?

Mike: yes

HazelACBL: I would be happy to get you in touch with the department that can further help you with your inquiry as you are now routed to Biiling Department.

HazelACBL: Is there anything else that I can assist you with before I transfer you to the correct department?

Mike: nope

HazelACBL: Thank you for contacting Comcast and have a wonderful day. Please stay connected to the chat while I transfer your chat.

HazelACBL: Please wait for few minutes while I transfer you over to the next available agent as we have few customers on queu. Thank you for understanding.

HazelACBL: Please wait, while the problem is escalated to another analyst

analyst Hazel has left room

:angrys00ls:

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
Telling them you're switching to AT&T to keep your rate used to work but I guess not anymore. Last time we pulled that they just transferred us to their cancellation department :rofl: so I went through with it for kicks and now I have u-verse! I actually like the TV a lot better but I miss Comcast's internet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info