comcast came by for free installation....

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Here your comcast glory hole. Made on the other side of the house for a separate room.

L77CwuU.jpg

:bowrofl: that's ridiculous and they should not get away with it. IDK if that's improper training or just gross negligence. No one worthy of their trade should take pride in that work.

That is why I do my own internal wiring, no one is drilling through the side of my house to run coax. Its the quick and lazy Comcast way to squeeze in more installs.

Another union vs non-union debate in 3?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I am so glad we had a roommate that worked at ATT and pre-wired the house with me when we were home. i know my shit is run right. But the tech that was going to do the install didnt know this, saw a 5 room install, and didnt knock. They just hung the flyer saying i didnt answer the door, and i needed to call to reschedule. i called my buddy, he called his boss. the lazy tech got in trouble adn my buddy got to do the install. so basically he got to go home early. :rofl:

but your install, FUCK ALL OF THAT!

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Took the face plates off in the one room. The one on the left is the old one, hence the paint. But it had an actualy cable port there to detach on the inside from outside. No idea where that went. But as you can see its just straight solid wire. The screws they used are about an inch and a half long. And a flat head was a bitch to get them off. Forget using a socket, theres no size in existence that fits the head properly.

MreaF06.jpg

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Right traffic? Theres 3 pages of comments!

And got a hold of them on the phone. They said theyd give us a $60 credit. Thats it. Denied that and told them to send us to a high up/manager. Of course none are available to they had to open a ticket and someone "should" be getting back to us in 24 hours.

Plan is to tell them were going to have to hire someone to come out to rewire and repair our wood work. Then they pick up the bill.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info