Color of text

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Cobra_Jack said:
hrmmm...

I just looked at it and couldn't find what you were talking about..

was this on the initial registration screen where you choose a username and password?
:confused:

I think it was on that page, it's also like that when I edit my profile. Also, now that I look at it, directly below the reply text box where I can choose the "Post Icons", the text that reads:

"You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:"

is colored white on a light blue background. Maybe it's just my browser? Does it show up a different color for you?

Thanks,
Matt

btw...I'm using IE6SP1

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
DSG03COBRA said:
I think it was on that page, it's also like that when I edit my profile. Also, now that I look at it, directly below the reply text box where I can choose the "Post Icons", the text that reads:

"You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:"

is colored white on a light blue background. Maybe it's just my browser? Does it show up a different color for you?

Thanks,
Matt

btw...I'm using IE6SP1
hrrmm... I'm not having that problem...

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
DSG03COBRA said:
Well, I was able to see stuff just fine from another machine, so it's gotta be something with my laptop and desktop. I'll try screwing with a couple other things and see if I can figure it out.

I guess you can close my service ticket now... :D
alright.. I'll close it..

but it sounds like the color depth on your computer might have been set too low

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Are you sure that the text is not in white in the attached pic?

I would change the scheme to windows standard and see if that does anything for you.

Attachments

• Appearance.jpg
    Appearance.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 41

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I think I got it now... I made my whole screen look wacky by screwing around... it was bad when the text did disappear!!

on your IE menu bar go to tools, then internet options, then click on accessibilty button. Make sure that all 4 are UNCHECKED, mine show checks but that is how I got it all screwed up!

Make sure also that you click on the Colors button and make sure that there is no check in USE WINDOWS colors

Let me know if this works

Attachments

• Appearance.jpg
    Appearance.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 39
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• DSG03COBRA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list