Coffee lovers please enter

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So I have ordered from Stocking Mill Coffee Roasters 3 times now.

My most recent order Dec 7 th has gone Un touched.

I emailed last night and first thing this AM I got a text saying it had shipped. Lmao.

This is the 2nd time this has happened. Exact same thing.

Anyone else order from them?

I am a firm believer in several of their blends

Reactions: LoveSpank

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Traceroute good homebrew coffee
I read this really fast and thought you were calling Tecate a homebrew coffee.

Anyway, my wife replaced my Mr. Coffee from the 80s with a Keurig, and I hate it. Maybe I'm not getting the right k-cups but even the Dunkin k-cups don't taste nearly as good as when I was tossing Dunkin grounds in the ol' percolator. Despite my hate for the new taste, I've noticed that I use the new machine more than the old one due to saving 15 minutes every morning. 1st world struggles. :cry:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Just picked up four bags.

image-2021-12-22-22:40:09-171.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My wife and I mainly use our Ninja coffee maker. It does all kinds of stuff. Rich, classic, cold, specialty, and various sizes. We also have a French press, drip, and espresso coffee makers. We also currently have a bunch of different kinds of coffee from folgers 1850, to Starbucks' holiday blend, to various other coffees.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
My wife and I mainly use our Ninja coffee maker. It does all kinds of stuff. Rich, classic, cold, specialty, and various sizes. We also have a French press, drip, and espresso coffee makers. We also currently have a bunch of different kinds of coffee from folgers 1850, to Starbucks' holiday blend, to various other coffees.

With the Ninja, I have found thoroughly washing all components after each use, along with running a cleaning agent through the coffee maker on a monthly basis, helps to ensure a consistent flavor pot after pot.

At first we rarely cleaned it and the coffee tasted like sludge.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
With the Ninja, I have found thoroughly washing all components after each use, along with running a cleaning agent through the coffee maker on a monthly basis, helps to ensure a consistent flavor pot after pot.

At first we rarely cleaned it and the coffee tasted like sludge.
I agree. But there's also a noticeable difference when you make coffee via one method than another. You can use the same blend, use the drip method, then also use a coffee maker and it'll have a different taste. Even the French press has a different taste. I used to love trying different methods and blends, but then just started using the Ninja more often.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
I have been wanting an espresso machine ever since I was in my early 20s and just could never swallow the price tag associated with them. Fast forward a decade and a half and now I feel its a must have. The DeLonghi models have been on my radar for a little while now. Anyone have an espresso machine?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I have been wanting an espresso machine ever since I was in my early 20s and just could never swallow the price tag associated with them. Fast forward a decade and a half and now I feel its a must have. The DeLonghi models have been on my radar for a little while now. Anyone have an espresso machine?
When my wife and I got married back in 2013, I ended up putting an espresso machine on our wedding registry. I can't remember the brand, but it was definitely worth it. I made different kinds of drinks for quite some time (mochas, cappacinos, lattes, ect). Took time to make and clean, but the quality of the drink was worth it. I just ended up stop using it after we moved into our new house and for some reason stopped using it.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Just got a new, basic but Wi-Fi enabled, coffee maker for the house. Brewed this for the first time in the maker and first time trying Bones Coffee.

I’m a fucking fan. Especially with some Coffeemate’s vanilla bean creamer. Yes, I like flavored and sweeter coffee. Fuck you.

IMG_1642.jpeg

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
I think we’ve got another coffee thread floating around here somewhere.

I use one of these for cold brew: Hario Cold Brew Coffee Maker https://a.co/d/0F1aQq9

Works awesome and with the coffee I typically use comes out under $0.50 a cup (compared to the $5+ I pay when I go to a coffee shop).

When I make hot coffee I use a Chemex for pour-over. It’s a bit time consuming, but I enjoy the process and taste so nfg.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info