Gaming COD Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2.0

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I was playing a game of DMZ on the ps5 one day. I saw an attack helicopter flying by and I was shooting it before it got to far in the distant. Next thing you know there was an evac helo that dropped down a few buildings down. I ran up to it since obviously somebody called it in. There were 2 guys sitting across from each other sitting down before the helo took off. I killed them. They didn't get that evac. :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Dub #6. Great fucking match. Holy shit.

I went down early. Buddy got me back and we then went on a wrecking spree to end it.

dd6738b4-54e2-4abd-bdd4-2537db7c7c0f.jpg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I’m currently stuck in the 130 portion of campaign… I don’t much have the patience (or skills) for this stuff anymore. Still love to play to see the graphics and respawn my way through campaign… but without tons of time to hone skills back into shape, I’ll never be able to compete online. :rofl:

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Finished platinum on all the pistols, gold on the RPG and riot shield. Now working on gold for the combat knife and then platinum on that and the riot shield.

Getting gold on the launchers sucks. Not sure why they gave those 15+ levels and you need to get to level 10+ to unlock the base camo challenge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info