Gaming COD Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2.0

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I FINALLY got through an entire ground war match without it locking up completely or booting everyone back to the main menu, only took about 20 tries.
I keep getting lit up before I even make it around corners and replays show me barely breaking cover and I get head shot every time. Other time I peeked over cover and was crawling to a different spot behind a wall and I got headshot through the wall. Wall hacks?
Constantly spawns me directly in a firing line of someone else getting riddled with bullets and I’ve been spawned into the enemy spawn points more times than I can count. Always on the same 2 maps, Las Almas and Border Crossing will spawn me just far enough away from the enemy spawn where I get shot before I can even move. Border crossing spawned me in the exact same room no matter where I died or whether the spawn points were flipped.
Recoil patterns are broken. Aim low for recoil walk up and it doesn’t, aim high for head shots and after the second round it looks like I’m aiming for a UAV.
Direct hit in the chest with an RPG didn’t kill the guy I hit but took out the 2 guys around him…..WHAT?!?!

Game is frustrating as hell sometimes but it’s something different than Destiny and I’m ok with it for now. If they don’t bring back hardcore modes I’m done.

Reactions: RedBeard

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I hate the 6v6 gameplay, but have been enjoying my ground war. Nearly done getting all the ARs to max level and then will work on doing the same with the SMGs.
Play Invasion! MUCH less chaotic, spawns stay the same and you don’t have to worry about capturing and holding zones. Plus AI combatants count as kills for XP. I played last night and went up 10 XP points in a little over an hour but that’s primarily because I changed a bunch of settings for view and gameplay and went 23-0, 25-3, 18-6 all playing invasion with sniper or battle rifles.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Play Invasion! MUCH less chaotic, spawns stay the same and you don’t have to worry about capturing and holding zones. Plus AI combatants count as kills for XP. I played last night and went up 10 XP points in a little over an hour but that’s primarily because I changed a bunch of settings for view and gameplay and went 23-0, 25-3, 18-6 all playing invasion with sniper or battle rifles.
Have tried to play it several times. It’s a running simulator when you die since you go back to spawn on a big map. And any game mode with AI I’m wildly against.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Just tried this and it's miserable. It's a camp and snipe fest. Maps are too big. It's a total clusterfuck.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Why I've been moving away from playing TDM and more towards objective games like Domination, Hardpoint, HQ, etc.
Every mode is quick sniping.

Me and Mikey finally saw a legit PC cheater yesterday. Could watch his gun follow us whenever we were running around. Was so hilarious to see on kill cam. He would let himself be killed just to stay under the radar and reset his kill streaks.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Every mode is quick sniping.

Me and Mikey finally saw a legit PC cheater yesterday. Could watch his gun follow us whenever we were running around. Was so hilarious to see on kill cam. He would let himself be killed just to stay under the radar and reset his kill streaks.
Yes, but at least in objective modes you know where to go and contest it. It's not just aimlessly wandering around waiting to get back sniped for the 5000th time in the match by a camper in a random spot. Well, for the most part at least.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Tier 1 aka Hardcore releases with the November 16 update.

497E6992-CE95-4508-AFFC-74BC4CC5DD5B.png

D6ECD024-8578-4F13-B80A-E4E20C29AD71.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info