Oct 5, 2012
So, guess I am forked ?

Screenshot_20221222_112644_Chrome.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
So yesterday I bought a Death Wrap bundle.

Nothing, no operator, gear. Nada.
I've done a hard reset etc

Fuckers

Confused Donald Trump GIF
Check for updates, turn off game, turn off system, turn system on, check for updates again then check the operator it’s assigned to (Zero I think for that skin?).
I had the same issue with Klaus and shutting everything down and restarting did the trick.

Reactions: Spivitz

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Anyone else having issues with kills not counting towards camo progression? I got 4 double kills with the Victus in one match and not a single one counted towards the camo. 3 kills without dying 3 times with the SPX and they didn’t register. Switched to assault rifles, SMG’s and battle rifles and nothing is counting towards camos.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Anyone else having issues with kills not counting towards camo progression? I got 4 double kills with the Victus in one match and not a single one counted towards the camo. 3 kills without dying 3 times with the SPX and they didn’t register. Switched to assault rifles, SMG’s and battle rifles and nothing is counting towards camos.
No issue here with that today when I was doing platinum challenges for the BRs.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I learned the hard way how to get long shots on assault rifles and it’s like cheating, thermal scope and smoke grenades on regular maps. I’m not proud of it but it works.
Camo progression for sniper rifles still isn’t working for me, I got 3 double kills in one Invasion game and none of them counted.

Reactions: RedBeard

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
The new shotgun is awesome with the dragon rounds. I know it’s OP and will probably get nerfed next week but for now it’s made the game fun again. I went on a terror with the underbarrel shotgun attachment on it on Dome and almost got 3 chopper gunners in one match, and got lots of hate mail afterwards.
Drum mag and dragon rounds on Shipment is absolutely hilarious when the other team gets stuck in the container. Combine that with drill charge into the back of the container and the JOKR and the other team can’t get out of their spawn. I got a juggernaut on shipment doing that and it was brutal.

Reactions: RedBeard
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info