Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I retract my dismissive statements.

I watched the first two episodes which are free on YT, and will be signing up (at least for the free month) to watch the rest.

Was way better than I was expecting, but I did have low expectations.

Also, +1 for the great 80's music they use for almost all of the Johnny scenes.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I just watched the first episode and i love the antihero theme going on here. Never wanted to root for the bad guy so much before. I'll be watching the rest for sure
Johnny explains to Miguel in an episode how Daniel was the bad guy. I'm definitely rooting for Johnny in this series, although both characters have their flaws.

Terrarium is awesome. I very rarely have a source that doesn’t stream unlike Kodi that can be hit or miss.
Yea Kodi blows now. Terrarium I can always find a good HD stream.
It’s awesome because Jonny hates rich kids now lmao

The roles have totally reversed and it's great. Johnny is poor and training nerds, losers, and rejects. Daniel is a smug rich guy trying to keep the little guy down.

Episode 9 was really good when Johnny and Daniel went for the ride in the Challenger and then hit the bar to tell war stories. I think they're gonna team up in season 2 to take on the old Cobra Kai sensei.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Watched up to EP6 today. I'm impressed. The only thing that sucks is Youtube was never designed for serial TV shows. Its entire setup is all about the Recommended channels and crap, so I really wish this was on Hulu, or Netflix.

Props to them though, I'm enjoying it a ton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info