Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
When is season 5?

:bowrofl:
They already fucking finished filming it lol!

They green lit season 5 over 4 months ago. Guess they used that time to do all the principle photography for S5. So it should be really soon considering there aren't any special effects really, so post production should be short.

I finished Season 4. There is a mid-season slump a bit, it felt like it got a bit too CW drama bullshit. However, the season finishes strong. I liked the ending a lot. Felt like they spent the time needed to finish up the arcs without rushing, and opened up a few new threads.

Also, the All Valley Karate tournament was done extremely well. They literally spend 2 episodes on it. Props to all the actors, and choreographers. They really put time into it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Season 5 Matt Barnes will be back
Wouldn't surprise me with the way it ended.

Trying to avoid any spoilers.

Though there is something that has always stuck out at me. Does anyone remember Jonathan Brandis? Kid was in SeaQuest. Always thought that Tanner Buchanan who plays Robby looked a lot like him. Like brothers near identical.

1641059237950.png

1641059345335.png

I
n EP6, Kicks get Chicks Johnny comes up with a hair brained plan because they need a girl to compete in the Girls division, so hatches up a plan for Miguel to dress up in drag to compete and then gets lol'd by the kids.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I was dying laughing after Johnny started training with Daniel and then got Daniel into the fight at the hockey game when he returned and said “no be there…” and walked away with the pretzel. :bowrofl:]
Even better earlier when Daniel thought he had "De-escalated" the situation. lol. Johnny knew what was up.

The pretzel was the perfect cherry on top of "No be there."

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So the last song they play on the final episode sounded very familiar to me. Except I couldn’t remember who it was. It was legit driving me crazy. I had listened to this song hundreds of times. I finally had to ask Siri. Def Leppard, the High N Dry album, Switch 625. It brought me back in time to sitting in my buddys basement getting high and drinking Jack Daniel’s with all my old friends . This was before Def Leppard “sold out” and became who everybody remembers them for. This was a deep deep deep track. Love it. The show rocked as usual!! Now I am listening to Def Leppard all week.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The last 5 minutes of the series has me expecting a lot is going to happen in the next season. Definitely a good end to the season.

early on I was about half sure Silver was going to switch sides. He seemed to have gotten over his past and was so Zen like. But the pushing by Kreese ends up flipping him in a way that was spectacular. Especially how he sets Kreese up like that. This is the manipulative psycho from years ago I was hoping to see from the get go of this season. But this was written well.

Also, Devon "baddest chick in the valley" Lee is entertaining. :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info