Netflix Cobra Kai

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Honestly can't believe what a good show this is! Johnny Lawrence definitely makes the show.
Definitely agree. He makes a 100% believably likable asshole.

He's an asshole, but under-neath it all, he's still a good person.

Will say that the Kreese vs Lawrence show down was 100% on the top things I wanted to see this season and it delivered with Lawrence beating the shit out of Kreese. If it weren't for Robbi distracting him Kreese would have been down for the count and would have never gotten up. Which kind of makes sense considering his age.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So Julia Macchio is a definite no then?

1609812562069.png

• It's funny, you're a funny guy
Reactions: Turk

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
There’s no way, Terry Silver is much younger than Crease. It could be his kid.

He totally called Terry Silver, maybe Mike Barnes. He picks up the photo of his buddies from combat, the one dude on the right is dead and the guy on the left (Silver) is who he stepped in for to fight. The story line from the 3rd Karate Kid was Terry Silver owed his life to John for saving him in Vietnam. Terry was a super successful businessman and got Cobra Kai back up & running with the financial backing of Silver.

Are you saying Terry Silver who served with Crease in Vietnam is younger than Crease’s son? Doesn’t make much sense.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
He totally called Terry Silver, maybe Mike Barnes. He picks up the photo of his buddies from combat, the one dude on the right is dead and the guy on the left (Silver) is who he stepped in for to fight. The story line from the 3rd Karate Kid was Terry Silver owed his life to John for saving him in Vietnam. Terry was a super successful businessman and got Cobra Kai back up & running with the financial backing of Silver.

Are you saying Terry Silver who served with Crease in Vietnam is younger than Crease’s son? Doesn’t make much sense.
My memory on the third movie is hazy and I don’t recall them talking about Vietnam. What I do know is that the actor is actually younger than Ralph Macchio.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
In September 1985, John Kreese, broke and destitute after the loss of his students, visits his Vietnam War comrade, Terry Silver, a wealthy businessman who founded Cobra Kai and is the owner of a toxic-waste disposal business. Silver vows to personally help him get revenge on Daniel and Mr. Miyagi and re-establish Cobra Kai, sending Kreese on vacation to Tahiti to rest and recuperate.

Looks like you’re right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info