3800 Cobalt SS

I

itlnrob

I really like these cars. GM is making some upgrade performance kits for them. Stage II looks like a really good upgrade. GM is rating it at about 46hp gain from stock. Imagine with a CAI and Exhaust. Car would probaly make about 270HP.

I'd really like this car, I just can't see myself getting rid of a TA and a GTP for one.

Although my expenses would probaly be cut wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by dsk727@Sep 6 2005, 01:23 PM
Cobalt SS is one of my choices for when my GAGT lease is up in Feb next year.. that or the G6 GTP coupe. Have to do some test driving and see which one I like more. Although I am being told I should go with the Cobalt as it will be easier to be made faster. :lol:
[snapback]96978[/snapback]​

Yeah, I think the GTP will be a lil bit more of a comfortable ride, however the Cobalt SS in February should have lots of mods out, and just like the GTP, you can make them quick for cheap unlike the G6 GTP.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
[/b][/quote]
YEAH THEY A HAVE PULLEY I KNOW THE D.U.B. SYSTEM IS OUT FOR THEM AND THE REDLINE, THESES THINGS ARE GOING TO BE HARD TO KEEP UP WITH BY NEXT SUMMER. I SEE THOSE RUN 14.0'S ALL DAY STOCK AND WITH A SIMPLE ECU REFLASHAND A 3.25 PULLEY AND DRAGS I SEE THEM GOING LOW TO MID THIRTEENS EASILY AND SIMPLE TURBO CONVERSIONS BEING CHEAP, THERE GOING TO BE TERRORS</span></span></span>

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info