CNN Bomb Threat

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
CNN Bomb Threat and this is what the president of the United States tweets in response...disgusting.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Can we please keep this garbage contained in the trump thread

DELETE

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Trump called in the bomb threat himself, because fake news

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did the OP make up the bomb threat? I'm not seeing any outlets picking up that story.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I do think it would be in President Trump's best interests when things like this happen to immediately denounce them, and re-iterate that Fake News =/= All News.

Every time he mentions "Fake News" he should come out with a SPECIFIC instance where the media outlet lied, and keep driving it home that him talking about "fake news" just means he wants people to do their homework and research on what the media is telling you, not to call in bomb threats or do things like that nut job from Florida mailing bombs out.

I really think that and the synagogue shooting hurt the Republicans right before the mid-terms. They had a ton of momentum after the Kavanaugh hearings blew up in the Dem's faces...

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
I do think it would be in President Trump's best interests when things like this happen to immediately denounce them, and re-iterate that Fake News =/= All News.

Every time he mentions "Fake News" he should come out with a SPECIFIC instance where the media outlet lied, and keep driving it home that him talking about "fake news" just means he wants people to do their homework and research on what the media is telling you, not to call in bomb threats or do things like that nut job from Florida mailing bombs out.

I really think that and the synagogue shooting hurt the Republicans right before the mid-terms. They had a ton of momentum after the Kavanaugh hearings blew up in the Dem's faces...
but why? this takes effort

flyn and the rest of the cult don't require that. fake news is just anything they don't like or want to hear.

it's so much easier and simpler this way.

there are more flyns than there are badazztealcobras.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
but why? this takes effort

flyn and the rest of the cult don't require that. fake news is just anything they don't like or want to hear.

it's so much easier and simpler this way.

there are more flyns than there are badazztealcobras.
They're both one sided in their own way; There's plenty of blame to go around, and a lot of times both aren't interested in the facts. Like that Atlantic article you posted where there was "finally" election fraud although there's been accusations happening in other places that favor Democrats.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
They're both one sided in their own way; There's plenty of blame to go around, and a lot of times both aren't interested in the facts. Like that Atlantic article you posted where there was "finally" election fraud although there's been accusations happening in other places that favor Democrats.
you seem to be ignoring that republicans in the state are pushing hard for the republican nominee to go to washington despite strong evidence fraud got him there. and also ignoring that IDs had nothing to do with it - which even in that thread kept coming up as the solution. like here is an actual case of actual voter fraud and the solution proposed is the same one that solves the imaginary case that there is little/no evidence strongly exists.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom