🔧 BUILD CMNT's thing is bigger than yours v. cubic inch displacement

General Information

So... I am finally doing a thing. It's a thing I've been talking about for awhile now. I had held off as working for Sears as I didn't want to spend money on a happy meal, much less any big purchases... Now that I am happilly employed elsewhere I figured it was now time to shit or get off the pot. Anyway, I have been looking for awhile and am currently in the process of buying it.

Ok, so what is it?

3/4 ton, 2003 Suburban LT 4x4, with the ole 496'er and 4.10 gears. It has the normal assortment of dings, a door dent, and normal wear and tear of a 17 y/o GM truck, but what sold it was that all this has less than 100k on the clock and the price was cheap. So I wasted no time getting the dealer on the phone and putting a deposit on it before anyone else could. The problem is... The dealer is out in Utah.

I do have some dealer pics I will post when I get on my other computer, But I am so excited to have another Vortec 8100.

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2790.png

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm fine with the tires if they're like new. I am stealing these WITH like new tires... Tires alone, in the current size I have on the truck, for General A/T's all mounted up are about $900 at Discount Tire. I will most likely swing down at lunch tomorrow to get them. He is only available until 6 tonight and there is no way I will be out of here any time before 6.

Reactions: Jon01

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I'm fine with the tires if they're like new. I am stealing these WITH like new tires... Tires alone, in the current size I have on the truck, for General A/T's all mounted up are about $900 at Discount Tire. I will most likely swing down at lunch tomorrow to get them. He is only available until 6 tonight and there is no way I will be out of here any time before 6.
I just don’t see nearly 35”x12” tires fitting your application.....

taws697

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 11, 2015
West Chicago, IL
Real Name
Wes
I found the photo on google images. This is the listing

Thread Info