YouTube Cleetus McFarland (@garrett_1320video)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Honestly probably never. Dude is busier than the president. It's crazy. I don't know how he does it. There's 6000 more things going on in the background than what's he shows on youtube.
Hey, I'm busy too. I sometimes have to even leave my house. Preaching to the choir.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So this guy has got to be the reason why every 23-27 year old has a fucking mullet nowadays...

Fucking christ. How can people watch this shit

giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So this guy has got to be the reason why every 23-27 year old has a fucking mullet nowadays...

Fucking christ. How can people watch this shit

giphy.gif
He seems like a genuine car guy who figured out how to make money doing fun shit. There’s sooooo much worse out there than Cleetus. The guy is out there running 7 second manual cars, playing with mud trucks and hosting epic races at a track he owns.

Ever seen Adam LZ? Fuck that turd.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
He seems like a genuine car guy who figured out how to make money doing fun shit. There’s sooooo much worse out there than Cleetus. The guy is out there running 7 second manual cars, playing with mud trucks and hosting epic races at a track he owns.

Ever seen Adam LZ? Fuck that turd.
Kinda cool that he stop his law school education to do this!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I won't watch any of these clowns
He had an episode where he just let people take his red Vette down the track and it ran 8’s every time, it was awesome. No matter what someone did, still ran 8’s.

He’s got a 12v swapped galaxie thing, not in to that?

Reactions: Yaj Yak and RICH17

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Soooo I moved to Florida and started working at the freedom factory for ole cleet mcskeet

Log story short I am now thier building maintenance and repair guy amongst anything else they need me to do. Going to go install a new door on the announcers booth since the old one was kicked in before he bought this place.

View attachment 87543

Wait, you moved? #TFTI

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info