YouTube Cleetus McFarland (@garrett_1320video)

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I’ve seen what you’ve been up to on the gram, congrats bud!

time for something red and turbo in your life now?!
Haha maybe. Still on phase one of my move. Trying to find a place to live closer to the track. Current commute is 45-hour one way. So there's that.

I'll be coming home for a visit Wednesday and going to Indy for cleetus and cars if anyone is going.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
They just had a show at his compound in Bradenton on Easter weekend, cleetus and cars. Friends went and said it was pretty good

I hear that place needs a good amount of work still. It was really run downed.

And congrats! Welcome to the #weleftchicagotomovetofloridaclub
I'd love to hear specifics. Most of the patron area is pretty nice. There's still a shit ton to do to a lot of areas however.

Glad they came by for c&c. I worked the pit gate both days. Friday night met a lot of the celebs. Coolest by far was pastrana.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I'll see you there. I won't be working this one. Just spectating. Be patient with them. First one at Indy

Yeah we're not expecting a grand production but since the cars are freshly put together we figured we'd make some passes to gather some data and hang out considering Lucas is fairly close.

Reactions: RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
RICH17 RICH17 that is absolutely awesome. I am a die hard fan on YouTube and have some merch. I am really happy for you as they are doing great things IMO. You should start your own thread if allowed so I can live through you.
Lol I was told to keep the posting on the down low. But today was told I'll be moving to the payroll as apposed to contractor. So there's that. I'll try to share what I can

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
1619472187794.png

There's 3 out of 4. You won't be able to miss us. A slew of GMs huddled around a big Ford trailer lol.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Haha maybe. Still on phase one of my move. Trying to find a place to live closer to the track. Current commute is 45-hour one way. So there's that.

I'll be coming home for a visit Wednesday and going to Indy for cleetus and cars if anyone is going.
Trailer in infield? On site security.

I know cleetus has had some of his other crew guys in videos so I assume you’ll be making your debut soon.

Reactions: RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
RICH17 RICH17 , real talk...what are the odds you'd be able to get cleetus on the site? after you've settled in more. but dead serious.
Honestly probably never. Dude is busier than the president. It's crazy. I don't know how he does it. There's 6000 more things going on in the background than what's he shows on youtube.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info