YouTube Cleetus McFarland (@garrett_1320video)

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
He loves old Buick’s, you’d be buddies with him.

I still can’t believe I just spent an hour and a half watching him rescue a 71 Riv that sat for 30 years. Mainly because I can’t remember the last time I watched a movie that long :rofl:

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I still can’t believe I just spent an hour and a half watching him rescue a 71 Riv that sat for 30 years. Mainly because I can’t remember the last time I watched a movie that long :rofl:
There is something about his videos, I almost always watch every minute of them, when most YouTube videos I just skip through.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
There is something about his videos, I almost always watch every minute of them, when most YouTube videos I just skip through.

He is a regular dude who has a schtick with his commentary. It's great. My neighbor got me watching his stuff. ?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

giphy.gif

Reactions: RICH17

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Feb 13, 2014
NashVegas
No idea how I missed this thread. Huge fan of the Giraffe here, been watching since the turbo whistle C7 days!
Drove down for their soft open back in early February this year and for street car takeover, got to meet him in person while he was signing autographs. Super cool dude!

Cool that we've got an inside man here! ?

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Thanks guys for the kind words. I'll have to find my tcg shirt and see if it still fits lol. I have been losing weight on that freedom factory workout plan. Hard long working days in the heat of Florida will make anyone lose weight.

Absolutely love what I'm doing and they seem to love me right back. Sorry I haven't been on much. I get terrible signal where I'm living. Hoping to move onsite at the track soon with my travel trailer. Problem is there's not all three hookups in one spot and no where close.

Thanks everyone for the support

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info