YouTube Cleetus McFarland (@garrett_1320video)

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
Rocky mountain drag week.

His videos are about reviving.classic cars that haven't run in a long time. :bigthumb:

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
I still can’t believe I just spent an hour and a half watching him rescue a 71 Riv that sat for 30 years. Mainly because I can’t remember the last time I watched a movie that long :rofl:
There is something about his videos, I almost always watch every minute of them, when most YouTube videos I just skip through.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
There is something about his videos, I almost always watch every minute of them, when most YouTube videos I just skip through.
He is a regular dude who has a schtick with his commentary. It's great. My neighbor got me watching his stuff. 😎

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Derek (Vice Grip) is good people. He’s in a private FB group I’m in and posts regularly. I love his channel.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think McFarland Marine is how one of these guys gets hurts :rofl:
Sketchy shit an hour plus away from real help and no safety gear. They’re having a good time though :bowrofl:

the jet boat stuff and race week are my favorite content

bs009

Making 3800's Great Again
Reaction score
No idea how I missed this thread. Huge fan of the Giraffe here, been watching since the turbo whistle C7 days!
Drove down for their soft open back in early February this year and for street car takeover, got to meet him in person while he was signing autographs. Super cool dude!

Cool that we've got an inside man here! 🤣

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words. I'll have to find my tcg shirt and see if it still fits lol. I have been losing weight on that freedom factory workout plan. Hard long working days in the heat of Florida will make anyone lose weight.

Absolutely love what I'm doing and they seem to love me right back. Sorry I haven't been on much. I get terrible signal where I'm living. Hoping to move onsite at the track soon with my travel trailer. Problem is there's not all three hookups in one spot and no where close.

Thanks everyone for the support

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom