YouTube Cleetus McFarland (@garrett_1320video)

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
From what my buddy told me, the track closed after the hurricane there a couple years ago. Sounds like it needed a good amount of work to open.

hurricane? There really hasn’t been anything that serious in that area for at least the last 16 years (my parents live 20 minutes from the track). A couple years ago they had one come close, but it wasn’t anything too crazy. Some rain and a bit of wind.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Yes, that's the one.

I mean, the storm amounted to barely more than an extended Thunderstorm....parents had a couple downed trees in their complex, but mostly just palm fronds strewn about. Didn't sound too destructive, and judging by the state of the track, didn't do much damage (I'm assuming that one light got down because of it)

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I mean, the storm amounted to barely more than an extended Thunderstorm....parents had a couple downed trees in their complex, but mostly just palm fronds strewn about. Didn't sound too destructive, and judging by the state of the track, didn't do much damage (I'm assuming that one light got down because of it)

Yeah my buddy that lives there had no damage as well. Evidently the damage the track suffered was enough to close it.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I can't believe how many people are entertained by burnouts.... And the demo drag racing...?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info