YouTube Cleetus McFarland (@garrett_1320video)

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
I am a hardcore fan, have a couple shirts, follow them all on social and absolutely love anything he does. The way he treats others on and off screen says a lot about him. He's genuine. He recently put a help wanted out on his personal FB page and I applied immediately. Would be wicked if i heard back but I know he probably heard from 100s of people.

I plan on going to the cleetus and cars event in Indy in April.

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Adam LZ's car cleaning awkwardness bothers me. He has done multiple series with Obsessed garage and it's like he doesn't retain certain information.
Cleaning cars is awkward in general. Not sure Iā€™ve seen any videos of him cleaning a car, Iā€™d skip them anyways :rofl:

makes for boring tv. Him blowing up new supras is much more entertaining.

Reactions: RICH17

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I wonder about the upkeep though in terms of that pavement costs. Thats not cheap.

betting 3/4 of the cost of building everything will all be sponsored by the company doing the work or various automotive sponsors. After that just having the track and keeping it going with YouTube videos, events, and racing will keep it going.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Hell yeah brother!

Been watching him for just over a year.

I like when they put the boosted boys in ruby, and everyone ran 8's. Even the guy that shifted into final gear at the 60 ft.
That wasn't the Boosted Boiz. It was the drift guys. None of them have been faster than like 12s before.

Boosted Boiz have all been much faster than that.

Reactions: boostedguy05
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info