3800 clear corners...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I know people on here have changed theirs out. mine are letting lots of water in and I dont know from where.. I put my stocks back on and I dropped water in the clear corners and moved them around to see where they would come out from and they didnt leak.. Im thinking it is comming in from the bulbs.. is there a way to block that.. Im ready for your thoughts.. Thanks guys...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
this is due to the locking clip on bulb harness not fitting. some were made that had too thick of plastic in the area of the hole, and some were paper thin.
when mine was leaking it seemed like it was snuggly fitting and locking in but i guess it wasnt 100%. if its to thick you can dremel down some(if your crafty with it). this fixed my leak problem.
voyteks were to thin and he need to seal his.
i think this is the problem with most out there that claim to leak and never seem to find the problem. this is why when you fill them up with water there not leaking. water can get in,it just has a hard time getting out until the bulb heats up and it evaps.

there are a few companys that made aftermarket corner lights for are cars. ive seen 3 of them and there all a little dif.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list