Clean Boost Maxx fuel additive...anyone?

Shibby50

Reaction score
Interesting. I've watched a few of this guys videos this week. Nice to see some neutral testing of this stuff I've never used because I think it's crap witchcraft

rz79

Reaction score
That Chris Fix YouTube channel is blowing up. Dude must be lovin life right now.

.02- if you're tuned for 93 and you dump this in I'm not so sure you'd see the gains like that honda which probably had 87 in the tank and when the computer saw the higher octane it did some timing &kvetch witchcraft.. Bam, more pah.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
That Chris Fix YouTube channel is blowing up. Dude must be lovin life right now.

.02- if you're tuned for 93 and you dump this in I'm not so sure you'd see the gains like that honda which probably had 87 in the tank and when the computer saw the higher octane it did some timing &kvetch witchcraft.. Bam, more pah.
Exactly. I bet if you just filled the tank with 93 you would get an increase.

boost21

Reaction score
Cliffs? Video is 10 mins too long for me

m_dogg

Reaction score
He claims car had 91 (highest octane aval) at that time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom