• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Claybar sucks....

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
But it works like a charm :) :dancenana:

DSC03772.jpg

DSC03782.jpg

DSC03783.jpg

DSC03790.jpg
DSC03791.jpg

DSC03793.jpg

DSC03795.jpg

DSC03765.jpg

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03768.jpg

DSC03769.jpg

DSC03771.jpg

And my DD. Not an SVT but nicest ride I ever owned :headbang:

DSC03797.jpg

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03802.jpg

DSC03803.jpg

DSC03805.jpg

DSC03807.jpg

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
thanks for the compliments... Cobra's paint was in very poort shape, and was in dire need of some TLC. I have never used claybar before, so I was a bit hesitant on it - but, it came out awesome. Those pics are even before waxing.
Now, once I regain sensation in my arms (from all the scrubbing) I'll put some wax on there, too :)

thanks for the compliments... Cobra's paint was in very poort shape, and was in dire need of some TLC. I have never used claybar before, so I was a bit hesitant on it - but, it came out awesome. Those pics are even before waxing.
Now, once I regain sensation in my arms (from all the scrubbing) I'll put some wax on there, too :)

I'm sure you know this, but wash it again before you wax it :biggthump

Rafal

i actually did not know that. lol thank you:biggthump

it's just an extra precaution to remove any minerals and debris left behind by the clay bar... this way when you wax it you won't be rubbing stuff into your clear coat... what did you use to lube the clay? Because if it was a spray detailer, then you might get away with not having to wash it, just look and see, but if you used soap and water then you definitely need to wash it.

Rafal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info