Claybar sucks....

PNSH3R

Reaction score
But it works like a charm :) :dancenana:

And my DD. Not an SVT but nicest ride I ever owned :headbang:

Stano17

Reaction score
Clean as hell!!!! I gotta dedicate a day to claybarring and waxing my POS DD. But your car and truck look sweet!!!

OP
P

PNSH3R

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments... Cobra's paint was in very poort shape, and was in dire need of some TLC. I have never used claybar before, so I was a bit hesitant on it - but, it came out awesome. Those pics are even before waxing.
Now, once I regain sensation in my arms (from all the scrubbing) I'll put some wax on there, too :)

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Clay bar is the shit! Does wonders on prepping paint for detailing. Your cobra and truck look good!

[email protected]

Reaction score
thanks for the compliments... Cobra's paint was in very poort shape, and was in dire need of some TLC. I have never used claybar before, so I was a bit hesitant on it - but, it came out awesome. Those pics are even before waxing.
Now, once I regain sensation in my arms (from all the scrubbing) I'll put some wax on there, too :)
I'm sure you know this, but wash it again before you wax it :biggthump

Rafal

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Reaction score
NICE!!!!
We have a similar "fleet"....
F150 FX4 and 2003 Cobra

[email protected]

Reaction score
i actually did not know that. lol thank you:biggthump
it's just an extra precaution to remove any minerals and debris left behind by the clay bar... this way when you wax it you won't be rubbing stuff into your clear coat... what did you use to lube the clay? Because if it was a spray detailer, then you might get away with not having to wash it, just look and see, but if you used soap and water then you definitely need to wash it.

Rafal

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Reaction score
so now I know who to blame for the downpour we had yesterday.... J/k... looks good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom