Amazon Clarkson's Farm

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Great series. I binge watched it last week. I love how Caleb busts Clarkson’s balls and tells it like it is. The secondary people are great and really compliment Clarkson. Gerald makes me laugh because he’s a character and you can only understand a few words he says. I also like how Charlie kept having to correct on various rules, regulations, and processes that Clarkson thought were stupid.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Picked up for another season from what I’m seeing.

Edit:

Clarkson's Farm is officially Amazon’s highest-ever rated show. Therefore, it may come as no surprise to hear, a second season is on the way.

Filming of the second series of Jeremy's farming show is already underway, as videos surface online showing some behind the scenes goings-on at Diddly Squat farm.

Currently, Clarkson's Farm is rated five stars on Amazon, and has a 9.3 rating on IMDB, which is practically unheard of, making Clarkson Amazon's golden ticket to success.

We can't wait to see the farm back in action for the second series, especially with the appearance of his friends from the first season. It is unknown at this stage when it will air, but it will likely be in 2022.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
0BF36730-6814-46E4-BB69-8FF1B972990D.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BS ISF and IDAFC21

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
So I looked into seeing if they announced a release date. FEBRUARY 10TH. About a month away.
I'm excited for this, the first season was very enjoyable and sort of good wholesome entertainment during COVID and all the bs going on that year.
I hope they don't fuck it up.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm excited for this, the first season was very enjoyable and sort of good wholesome entertainment during COVID and all the bs going on that year.
I hope they don't fuck it up.
They already green lit season 3. Not sure if it was pre production of season 2 but season 1 was well received that they green lit season 3 pretty quickly. I think they'll incorporate his restaurant into as well.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This is twice now that his actions have cost James May and Richard Hammond work. They left Top Gear voluntarily when the BBC decided to not renew Clarkson's contract (their way of firing him) after "the slap". This led to the creation of The Grand Tour on Amazon. Now his latest actions have had the same consequences. I know Hammond and May are established in their own right, but this latest outburst went too far. Not to mention all of the staff that worked on those projects.

Thread Info