Chrissy Tiegen Leaves Twitter

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
She's the one that looks like her face got hit with a frying pan? I thought I remember seeing pictures of her where she looked good. She's another one of those celebrities that thinks her opinion should hold a higher value because she married someone famous.

I lost a lot of respect for them when they used their miscarriage as a means to get more media attention. It's something so very personal, and they were posting pictures of themselves while at the hospital in various states of despair. Why the fuck would you share something like that? I mean, it's one thing to share the news, but to go and share pictures of it? The last thing a normal person would want is a picture being taken of them when they're at their most vulnerable to then share on the internet. Who does shit like that?!?

"Hurry up and take the picture honey before my tears dry up! How did the picture come out? Can you see the tears coming down my cheeks?"

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
She's the one that looks like her face got hit with a frying pan? I thought I remember seeing pictures of her where she looked good. She's another one of those celebrities that thinks her opinion should hold a higher value because she married someone famous.

I lost a lot of respect for them when they used their miscarriage as a means to get more media attention. It's something so very personal, and they were posting pictures of themselves in the hospital in various states of despair. Why the fuck would you share something like that? I mean, it's one thing to share the news, but to go and share pictures of it? The last thing a normal person would want is a picture being taken of them when they're at their most vulnerable to then share on the internet. Who does shit like that?!?

"Hurry up and take the picture honey before my tears dry up! How did the picture come out? Can you see the tears coming down my cheeks?"

This. They elicit a reaction, it isn't what they wanted (generally praise, hugs and kisses) and then storm off and rage quit.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Somewhere she cited that her act of using Twitter these days remind her too much of the miscarriage and it's emotionally taxing. Um, okay, you kind of did that to yourself, mmmmkay?

I get the "want" to bring more attention to the problem she had, but she really set herself up for this.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
And people consider this important or news worthy.

Just another useless attention whore in a country full of them. Can't stand this woman or her pretentious husband.

Why do you think I left Twitter? Decided I hated who I was because of it, and decided to stop that shit. Not saying that I totally eschew the social media (I am here aren't I) but I try to be a bit more conscious of it. I even took more than a couple months off from On Topic here.

Reactions: VenomousDSG
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info