Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
that wasn't even the meat was it? i thought it was actually the lettuce or something.

i've been to 2 tasty copies of chipotle. one was an italian place at the OSU campus. it was pretty good but i only was there to try it once. another was pie five, which quickly made you personal pizzas. it was by a client and i went there like every other day for lunch, super good. i see there are a few around here now.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Cant wait for new and interesting ways to blow my colon out.

1271010043_jump-in-the-car.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Everyone freaking out over chipotles mildy isolate health incident...like no other chain has had problems like that before :rofl:

I'll happily continue to go and let the parasites eat my insides. Will try a burger place if they choose to bring one here as well.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006
I feel Chipotle is very very reasonable prices in Rockford area. I get a burrito bowl and a cup of water ( because I dont drink pop) And the total is like $7.00. for food that good where you gonna go for $7? if you sit down at any local mexican joint your gonna spend $15. And you could go to taco bell and spend $5 but dude thats taco bell, no comparison to Chipotle.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i'm not impressed by 5 guys, smashburger, or any other recent chain that i have tried.

i am impressed as fuck all by a filipino burger chain that had amazing burgers, every time an awesome experience with a different burger and location i visited. however they are only in the philippines. were they to franchise to the US, i'd seriously consider trying to open one.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
love me some five guys or smashburger occasionally....but if I had to choose a place locally for a burger, then "The Right Stuff" at Back Alley Burger (2/3 beef stuffed with merkts cheese, bacon and grilled onion) beats everything hands down. The only other burger ive had that was better then that was the "Monumental Burger" from the restaurant in the sheridan in downtown Indianapolis....the meat was half ground beef and half ground bacon...fucking outrageously delicious.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
5 guys sucks. The fries are a soggy undercooked mess and the burgers, while decent are outrageously overpriced. And I've eaten at 3 different ones several times thinking I was just crazy since everybody seemed to love them but no, shit every time

If you have to go again, ask them to twice cook the fries. A whole lot better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info