Chipotle To Add A Burger Restaurant To Their Portfolio

Jay4

Reaction score
so now people can get sick eating there burgers along with there burritos

no thanks

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
I may be wrong but isn't Chipotle owned by the McDonald's corporation? So a glorified McD's??

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but isn't Chipotle owned by the McDonald's corporation? So a glorified McD's??
No this is not true. When they started out McDonald's helped fund them. They are a completely different entity now and have paid back McDonalds.

Gamble

Reaction score
so now people can get sick eating there burgers along with there burritos

no thanks
I am with you. I LOVE chipotle but haven't gone back and probably won't ever go back once that whole thing started with the meat

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
I eat there once a week and never got sick. Gotta be a man and give your taste buds what they want at any risk lol.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
that wasn't even the meat was it? i thought it was actually the lettuce or something.

i've been to 2 tasty copies of chipotle. one was an italian place at the OSU campus. it was pretty good but i only was there to try it once. another was pie five, which quickly made you personal pizzas. it was by a client and i went there like every other day for lunch, super good. i see there are a few around here now.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Everyone freaking out over chipotles mildy isolate health incident...like no other chain has had problems like that before :rofl:

I'll happily continue to go and let the parasites eat my insides. Will try a burger place if they choose to bring one here as well.

lastls1

Reaction score
Will be very overpriced like Chipotle....out

lastls1

Reaction score
I'm in the process of closing on our first home...... I am poor ass lol.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Reaction score
I feel Chipotle is very very reasonable prices in Rockford area. I get a burrito bowl and a cup of water ( because I dont drink pop) And the total is like $7.00. for food that good where you gonna go for $7? if you sit down at any local mexican joint your gonna spend $15. And you could go to taco bell and spend $5 but dude thats taco bell, no comparison to Chipotle.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Meh, thats what Five Guys is for
5 guys sucks. The fries are a soggy undercooked mess and the burgers, while decent are outrageously overpriced. And I've eaten at 3 different ones several times thinking I was just crazy since everybody seemed to love them but no, shit every time

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i'm not impressed by 5 guys, smashburger, or any other recent chain that i have tried.

i am impressed as fuck all by a filipino burger chain that had amazing burgers, every time an awesome experience with a different burger and location i visited. however they are only in the philippines. were they to franchise to the US, i'd seriously consider trying to open one.

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
5 guys is one of my favorite spots. I don't give a shit if it's expensive. It's worth it to me.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
If I want a bad ass burger, I'm going to make it myself. All these joints just put different shit on it to make it stand out.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
love me some five guys or smashburger occasionally....but if I had to choose a place locally for a burger, then "The Right Stuff" at Back Alley Burger (2/3 beef stuffed with merkts cheese, bacon and grilled onion) beats everything hands down. The only other burger ive had that was better then that was the "Monumental Burger" from the restaurant in the sheridan in downtown Indianapolis....the meat was half ground beef and half ground bacon...fucking outrageously delicious.

torquelover

Reaction score
5 guys sucks. The fries are a soggy undercooked mess and the burgers, while decent are outrageously overpriced. And I've eaten at 3 different ones several times thinking I was just crazy since everybody seemed to love them but no, shit every time
If you have to go again, ask them to twice cook the fries. A whole lot better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom