Chipotle now has carne asada

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How is Chipotle fake Mexican food?
Because its not authentic Mexican food more of a TexMex imo.
Corporate owned pre-made bullshit.
If I want Mexican I'm going to an authentic Mexican joint where the food is homemade by Mexicans and owned by Mexicans.
And no Lalo's, and the other shit hole thats like Lalo's isnt authentic Mexican food just because Mexicans are probably the cooks, lol.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Because its not authentic Mexican food more of a TexMex imo.
Corporate owned pre-made bullshit.
If I want Mexican I'm going to an authentic Mexican joint where the food is homemade by Mexicans and owned by Mexicans.
And no Lalo's, and the other shit hole thats like Lalo's isnt authentic Mexican food just because Mexicans are probably the cooks, lol.

I agree, it's not authentic "Mexican" it definitely is Tex-Mex. But it is fresh. Definitely too much variation in the ingredients and how the salsas and stuff are made for it to be pre-made. That being said, love me some Chipotle. I love authentic Mexican too, there's room for both.

Also what was the steak before, if it wasn't carne asada...

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I agree, it's not authentic "Mexican" it definitely is Tex-Mex. But it is fresh. Definitely too much variation in the ingredients and how the salsas and stuff are made for it to be pre-made. That being said, love me some Chipotle. I love authentic Mexican too, there's room for both.

Also what was the steak before, if it wasn't carne asada...
Fair enough, and I asked the same question regarding the steak and didnt get an answer

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Had the new steak tonight. Every few bites you might still get a bit of that grisly meat, but the pieces are larger and the flavor is a definite improvement, I'd get it again, and I'm a picky eater.

What am I saying? I did get another, for lunch tomorrow... Will have to see how it reheats.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info