Chipotle Loyalty Program

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
:ca:

ky2OBUI.jpg

On July 1, 2016, Chipotle is launching Chiptopia Summer Rewards, a loyalty program that rewards frequent customers with FREE food and 'bonus' rewards. The perks are earned by how often you visit, and not by how much you purchase.

Finally, an incentive for loving Chipotle! Which is pretty sweet if you're a fiend and the employee's already know your order by heart.

Register Chiptopia Summer Rewards by July 31, and score free chips and guacamole with your first entrée purchase.

There are levels to Chiptopia: Mild, Medium, and Hot. Four visits, within a given month, earns you Mild status and a free entrée-- burrito, bowl, salad or tacos. If you visit eight times, within the same given month, congratulations you've upgraded to level Medium plus another free entrée. Finally, the boss status that you've been working for, Hot level is unlocked on visit 11. To spice up the deal, each free meal counts toward the number of entrées required for the next level up.

At the end of each month, purchase totals reset to zero-- you have to work for your status again the following month. If you reach level Hot all three months you earn a $240 catering for 20. Do you see a Chipotle party in your future?

All qualifying purchases must be $6 or more before tax. Remember, it's not how much you buy that counts towards Chiptopia, it's how often you visit. Customers can visit any U.S. Chipotle starting July 1 to pick up a Chiptopia card. The program ends on September 31, 2016.

Chipotle launches loyalty program for frequent customers - Story | WFLD

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
You're telling me if I pay for 9 burritos a month, over 3 months, I can win 20 free burritos? Plus the 3 free burritos I'd get each of those 3 months! Buy 27, get 29!?

Would I only get the free catering if I got hot status over those 3 months, or would I ALSO get the $20 merch and another free burrito?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
So how'd we all end up here? I got medium status for one month and hot for two. The prize structuring was really weird. It goes from getting one more free burrito to the next level which gives you $20 in free clothing which let's be honest, who wants that? I'm not wearing Chipotle tee's outside. Then from there it rockets up to a 20 person catering package which I missed by ONE burrito. ONE.

So I got the stupid $20 in Chipotle apparel. I wish they'd just give me a $20 store gift certificate. If anyone wants the free clothing hit me up.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
i stopped trying after they jewed me out of 2 burritos.

first time, we go to the store, they give me a card and tell me they can ring me up with it and it wil count, but i have to sign up with that card number later that day. i was told this by the manager handing out cards at the door, as well as i would get chips and quac. the inital promo. well we go to check out, and the manager that told us all that info was the nexdt to the register person. no chips and quac because the card is not registered. turn to the manager, and she goes i didnt tell you that. so that burrito didnt count.

next time i had a BOGO coupon that they gave me, sorry sir we cannot use that card and the bogo at the same time. WTF im not using a free one and getting a free one, im still paying for 1 it should count towards my statsu. :nope:

then i stoped tryng. piss poor customer service. i willstill go about once a month for food, but screw the promos!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info