Chinese Spy Balloon- Let's bring it down.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Since some are wondering why it's not shot down yet. Let's hear some of your most inventive ways to bring it down if it flew over your place. Redneck the hell out of it.

I will start with a portable basketball hoop. Since the pole is a bit longer than 10 feet I would make it into a barrel. Cut a hole in the bottom. Fill a 2 liter soda with just enough water to make it tight but not stuck in the barrel. Drop a metal pipe on top of that. Fire the air compressor up to full pressure. Open the valve into the bottom of my barrel. And fire my metal arrow at it.
Let's hear your solutions!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Chances are if it's dissolved into goo it pretty much indicates what they figure.... if it's not and it's all actually scientific instruments you can bet they're going to pull apart the code and see whether there's any other ulterior stuff
They’ll just find out it’s the same code that’s in the Tik Tok app.

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
That's the thing is I'm pretty sure most scientific balloon modules are set up with a vent lanyard so that it can dispose of itself safely in an unpopulated area of the ocean. I'm pretty sure they should have been able to figure it out if NASA and our space and science agencies can figure it out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info