Real Name
Fish
Give it away give it away give it away now

http://www.billoreilly.com/currentarticle

Red Hot Torture
By: Bill O'Reilly for BillOReilly.com
Thursday, Sep 14, 2006 Thanks to the New York Times, we now know the dreaded torture methods the sadistic CIA used on captured al-Qaeda big shots shortly after the 9/11 attack. I warn you: Reading this column any further will subject you to unvarnished brutality.

According to a front page article in the Times on Sunday, September 10th, Pakistani authorities captured Abu Zubaydah, al-Qaeda's personnel director, a few months after the terror attack five years ago. Zubaydah, wounded in the confrontation, was turned over to American authorities and whisked away to Bangkok, Thailand, where FBI interrogators began questioning him.

According to unnamed sources in the Times article, the FBI and CIA clashed over whether to use soft or tough questioning methods on the captured terrorist. Because it had jurisdiction, the CIA took over, and the inquisition began. Agency interrogators stripped Zubaydah, put him in a freezing room, and subjected him to Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Not the vegetables, the rock group.

Apparently, the CIA sadists cranked up the volume on some Red Hot Chili Peppers recordings and Zubaydah broke. Wouldn't you?

Now, I am not making this up. The dreaded torture machine that is the Bush administration unleashed the Red Hot Chili Peppers on an al-Qaeda big shot. How could they?

According to the article, Zubaydah gave up a number of his fellow killers, including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11. But come on, the ends do not justify the means. Using the Chili Peppers is beyond the pale.

Somewhere, Attila the Hun is weeping with laughter.

But this whole thing is deadly serious. Thanks to the American thugs at Abu Ghraib and the hysterical left-wing press, the entire world thinks the USA is a nation of brutes who torture for pleasure. Human rights groups can't condemn us fast enough for our terrible treatment of people captured on the battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq. Guantanamo Bay is a Gulag, Dick Cheney is Henrich Himmler. And the beat goes on.

But amidst all the hew and cry, there are few specifics. As far as I can determine, waterboarding—that is, submerging a suspect in water—was used a couple of times, but is now banned. Stress positions and sleep deprivation have been used in limited situations. And now we know the Peppers were in play.

Of course, in reporting the interrogation story, the Times played up the conflict between the FBI and the CIA big, but buried the lead. In the final two paragraphs of the lengthy report, the importance of the Chili Pepper story emerges. Times reporter David Johnston quotes yet another anonymous "government official" as saying, "The fact of the matter is that Abu Zubaydah was defiant and evasive until the approved procedures were used. He soon began to provide information on key Al Qaeda operators to help us find and capture those responsible for the 9/11 attacks."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Id probably start bouncing off the walls and admit fault to crimes I didnt comit if I were tortured like that. :lolsign:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by dsk727@Sep 21 2006, 02:58 PM
how dare they.... RHCP is not torture music... :(

still sad I had to miss them at Lollapalooza this summer and now they are going to be in concert in MN the weekend we will be in IL for wedding stuff UGH!! First year in a long time I haven't seen them perform if they were on tour :( :( :(
[snapback]140222[/snapback]​
skip the wedding :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info