YouTube Chicago's Best Burgers

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
It's a bit overrated but Kuma's makes a really solid burger...the scumburg one is convenient and not usually slammed, and I don't see any drop off in quality vs. the city. I really haven't found a better burger place in the burbs since it came out here, anyone have some other to try?

Bulldogs in Wauconda was REALLY good years ago, but it's just not as good anymore. Still solid. Haven't been to Paradise Pup in a minute, will have to get after it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It's a bit overrated but Kuma's makes a really solid burger...the scumburg one is convenient and not usually slammed, and I don't see any drop off in quality vs. the city. I really haven't found a better burger place in the burbs since it came out here, anyone have some other to try?

Bulldogs in Wauconda was REALLY good years ago, but it's just not as good anymore. Still solid. Haven't been to Paradise Pup in a minute, will have to get after it.
I been to Kumas in Schaumburg once and never went back as I didn’t think it was as good as the original. Other than Paradise Pup not really sure where to get a great burger in the burbs.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I been to Kumas in Schaumburg once and never went back as I didn’t think it was as good as the original. Other than Paradise Pup not really sure where to get a great burger in the burbs.

I went to the city one right before the lockdown, and it wasn't that much better than the scumburg one. Maybe all the quality has dropped off? I remember back in the day, it was amazing, but maybe I just wanted it to be really good.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info