Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I want to try it but hear its a super small place thus the long wait. Also mushrooms are disgusting, so dare I ask for no mushrooms or am I going to be shamed :rofl:
Its not the biggest place, I'll say that. Yes you can get with no shrooms. You can get it with meat sauce or marinara and with or without shrooms

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I've been there once and have been wanting to go back. I went on a Saturday afternoon, probably around 3 o'clock. The wait wasn't too bad. Maybe 25 minutes. As we were leaving, there was a long line.

It is a small place and the food is good. Cool old school family restaurant feeling inside. Definitely worth trying at least once.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Son and his GF went last night. Brought us home a Mediterranean bread and one of their dressings

7E3D9F5D-B276-45E4-AE2D-B281275BFA3F.jpeg

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
I have been here, place is insanely crowded with 2-4 hr waits to get a table. No where to park off Clark. A group of 4 got in line at 9:45am on a Sat just to try this place. That was the first and lat time i was there. Nowhere near the hype this place gets. I will give them that its a very unique way to have "pizza" what ever you wanna call it. Like said before its a pizza pot pie. I would go again but not for that wait.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Food trucks in this tiny ass college town that I'm in take credit cards. This place is not a tiny business. And I think CC fees are like 2.75%. Like, come on.
Depends on your carrier. Most people just go with their regular bank service thinking they are being loyal and they actually get fucked from 6-12% because the bank is the middle man. I tried selling credit card service and would show people they could save Tens of thousands of dollars switching to the company I worked for and they would decline. Dumb asses. I don't blame then though, would you trust a brown guy in this new day in age? Some thought I was trying to scam them and insinuated they would call the police. I never made a dollar there and just quit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info