• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Chicago GP GXPs w magnaflows on em?

Royalgtp

Reaction score
just bought a 08 GP GXP and am looking to get the magnaflow system but would like to hear one in person. Im around Arlington Heights, Villa Park and Oak Lawn all the time if anyone wanted to meet up.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Negative, I have the resonator removed and have been very happy with that.

But to answer your question I do not know of anyone who does have it locally...

Royalgtp

Reaction score
John, are you still in Mt Greenwood? I have class every Tuesday at the AG school. Maybe I could swing by or something.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yessir I am... What time is your class?.. we can meet up in the coming weeks.

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Reaction score
My gxp had the magnaflow exhaust on it, sounded real nice and had a deep tone to it. I would say you can listen to it.. but i sold the car awhile back. If you see a black gxp in villa park with some 24's i think thats what the new owner put on.. just listen to that as it drives by. lol or just youtube it?

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Didnt smug gxp put some maxflows on his? That should sound nice as well I would think.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have thought about doing the catback, just haven't felt the need to do it. The 40 dollar resonator removal made me happy enough.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I love these damn mufflers. :rofl:

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
i have a custom made magnaflow exhaust, it sounds great got a nice low rumble to it
and it has some drone but its not to bad

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Sure did! and it sounds very nice with no drone on the highway
Any chance to meet up one day? Id like to hear it before i buy it. I made that mistake with the SLP loudmouth for the 99GTP and sold it 2 days latter.

The car is mostly just a transportation car but I miss teh performance sound. I want the sound, but not the constant drone on the highway and all. For those that dont know me, I use to have a TA with EVERYTHING done to it was scary loud. Not looking for that in this car though.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
I dont mind at all, we would just have to set up a date and time. I live quite a ways down south towards Kankakee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom