đź’¦ Detailing Chicago Auto Pros

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
i will be watching this during my workout tonight.
I'm interested to see the C2V3.
I applied it on my moms car a month ago. I washed it this weekend and was not happy with the results.
I made a video that will be up on YT in a couple weeks.

I'm thinking it was my application method, so I applied a 2nd layer after the wash.

Reactions: blue-sun

Unitsn4

Regular
Mar 30, 2015
I tried Sonax Polymer Net Shield a couple of years ago on a daily and have been hooked on it ever since. Would've liked to see how one of their products would of held up in this test.

I don't use anything other than their recommended ReLoad on the SS since they coated it a few years back. I'm sure it's due for a boost or redo or whatever happens as the coating wears away.

Reactions: blue-sun

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
For a spray on product I'm still impressed with how well adams graphene is hanging in there, and that lithium ceramic slam still ? that stuffs definitely on my radar. The full ceramics are obviously still doing their thing (except for Dr B), cquartz showing everyone how its done, but Gyeon still looking mighty impressive.

If I get ambitious enough the GTO really needs a wash today. Might just toss a coat of adams graphene spray on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info