Chicago Auto Pros Season Opener | April 11th

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I will be there in the Fiesta if the weather is nice . (y)

OP
blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I posted on their IG page, on the post that I linked above, asking if this was a rain or shine event. Hopefully it is rain or shine and will go on.

OP
blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
This is a Rain or Shine event, so I’ll be there with the new GTI.

OP
blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I’m debating, get up early and risk washing the GTI or go as is. I’ve put about 350 miles on it since Tuesday to try and get her broken in, so she’s looking a bit dirty for only being a few days old. If anything. I’ll run her through a quick touchless wash before heading out, if it’s not pouring rain. As of right now it looks like the rain may hold off for that the first hour or so of this meet.

OP
blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
My car will be dirty.
so the potential rain in the forecast was for Yorkville and not Lombard. When I change the address on the weather channel app, no rain in Lombard tomorrow. I might just do a local touchless depending on the roads here and how wet they are. My goal will be to at least get the dirt off the car.

The dealer installed greasy tire shine is still kind of on the tires, a little bit.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Good event overall. Great to see CAP doing so well. Few assholes, as usual. But enjoyable none the less.

DanJ

>
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m getting to the point that I can pick these mouth breathers out before they even start. Distressed jeans, dangly earring and a bowl cut? Definitely going to bounce it off the rev limiter til the head lifts. Sure enough :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom