3800 Chicago Area Race Gas Locations

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I am going to the track on sunday and im going to put some race gas in my car.

Ive been searching for some locations for race gas, but have only found a few. Around my house, I went to these locations.

Gas City (Schaumburg) - Rocket Brand 100: $4.59 a gallon
Citco (Bensenville) - no name brand 100: $3.59 a gallon
Marathon (Hanover Park) - no name Brand 100: $4.29 a gallon

According to http://racegas.com/gt100locals/default.asp
The last 2 stations even though they arnt Clark Oils anymore sell Sunoco fuel. But at the stations it says no brand at all. Anyone know if they really sell Sunoco fuel?

Im am probably going to fill up at the Gas City because its closest to my house. Does anyone know anywhere else that sells 100 octane gas? Preferably Sunoco, because I have no indiction to what kinda gas those last stations sell.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 8 2005, 12:03 AM
I am going to the track on sunday and im going to put some race gas in my car.

Ive been searching for some locations for race gas, but have only found a few. Around my house, I went to these locations.

Gas City (Schaumburg) - Rocket Brand 100: $4.59 a gallon
Citco (Bensenville) - no name brand 100: $3.59 a gallon
Marathon (Hanover Park) - no name Brand 100: $4.29 a gallon

According to http://racegas.com/gt100locals/default.asp
The last 2 stations even though they arnt Clark Oils anymore sell Sunoco fuel. But at the stations it says no brand at all. Anyone know if they really sell Sunoco fuel?

Im am probably going to fill up at the Gas City because its closest to my house. Does anyone know anywhere else that sells 100 octane gas? Preferably Sunoco, because I have no indiction to what kinda gas those last stations sell.
[snapback]97132[/snapback]​

citgo on ogden in downers grove sells cam2 sunoco 100 octane, its good shit, and its 4.59 and its always there, no price change for a year

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 8 2005, 12:57 AM
citgo on ogden in downers grove sells cam2 sunoco 100 octane, its good shit, and its 4.59 and its always there, no price change for a year

How do you know its sunoco 100? The Citco I went too says nothing on the pumps.
[snapback]97141[/snapback]​
it says cam2 on the pump , and cam2 is made by sunoco, and it says 100 oct. in the shitty yellow old pump sticker, and i hope im not paying 4.59 for anything else

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Just a heads up for everyone. I was told by a solid source that when Gas City runs out of there 100 octane they will not be selling it due to inflation. I go to Crytal Lake Mobil on Rt. 14 and fill up with 100 octane Sunaco. They said once there tanks are empty they are increasing prices as well. They have not had to refill tanks since beginging of summer so therefor they are able to keep prices down for now

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by MIKES3@Sep 8 2005, 11:30 AM
Just a heads up for everyone. I was told by a solid source that when Gas City runs out of there 100 octane they will not be selling it due to inflation. I go to Crytal Lake Mobil on Rt. 14 and fill  up with 100 octane Sunaco. They said once there tanks are empty they are increasing prices as well. They have not had to refill tanks since beginging of summer so therefor they are able to keep prices down for now
[snapback]97194[/snapback]​
MAKES SENSE, GET IT WHILE U CAN BOYS

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I made a post on www.chitownracing.com asking about the Citco on W. Irving Park Rd in Bensenville.

They told me Sunoco makes this gas, and it is the best unleaded gas you can buy in the chicago area, and at $3.59 a gallon, its a deal compared to other stations. One guy also said someone did a test on this gas and found out that it was actually 103 octane, the test results were published in a newspaper and everything.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 16 2005, 04:02 PM
I made a post on www.chitownracing.com asking about the Citco on W. Irving Park Rd in Bensenville.

They told me Sunoco makes this gas, and it is the best unleaded gas you can buy in the chicago area, and at $3.59 a gallon, its a deal compared to other stations. One guy also said someone did a test on this gas and found out that it was actually 103 octane, the test results were published in a newspaper and everything.
[snapback]98101[/snapback]​
THATS A GOOD PRICE ITS 4.59 IN DOWNERS GROVE BY ME

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by sweetness@Sep 23 2005, 04:54 AM
Teh old Road Pilot (i think it is a citgo station now) on Ogden in naperville just east of Jewel (washington street) sells 100.  cant remember the price last time iw as there.

BC
[snapback]98629[/snapback]​

hey i was talking to a lady at gas city on weber and i55, and i asked her if they will refill when empty, and she said they defintly are, its a big seller there i guess
so i dont think they are one of the "get it while it lasts" gas staions. just a heads up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info