Chi Town Show And Go 5, Aug 20th GLD

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Biggest big rim racing event in the Midwest. This the one they used to have at 41. GLD better equipped to handle the crowd. Shit they even having a class for you non big rim dudes. Tons of money for any of you “grudge racers” that will only race on a track.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What a great show yesterday, it had a little bit of everything for everyone.
The 28/275 class had between 15-20 cars and some insanely fast shit. Few high dollar grudge races as well in that class.
The big rim shootout had 22 or 25 cars in it and Turbo Joe (local dude) won that shootout. Also a few high dollar grudge races

For the 5th year in a row, zero violence outside of a few arguments and one dude getting pushed. At these shows you have a fuck ton of gang members and X gang members from around the country, but mainly Chgo dudes. For that many people to be together every year for the last 5yrs and not have anything major happen outside of a fist fight or 2, thats pretty amazing imo. The big rim car scene generally gets a bad rap as gangsters and hoodlums, and these shows prove the bad rap part wrong.

Outside of a few videos, I took zero pics, not even of my own car lol. Between hanging with a few of my guys, walking back and forth between where we parked and to the bleachers. Then bumping into people I havent seen in a long ass time, I just simply never took pics lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Actually I took 3 pics ???
This 71 from Ohio was fucking sick. He broke on a shake down pass and couldn’t get her fixed.

C17B7FE6-B4C0-41CF-806F-D89235A073C7.jpeg

36C3F6DF-FC90-449C-B9A6-06E59180195D.jpeg

2A13C9A8-E990-4E43-A3FC-E9103FC6FB20.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Classic Tv Thank You GIF by Sony Pictures Television

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR be like DID SOMEONE SAY PINKY?!
Their IG is pinky.thosedudes and the donk is a pinkish color, so I'm assuming its called Pinky lol.
That donk on 26's would have beat Juans Pinky
Pretty sure they do hydros on lowriders as well.
Forgot the dudes name as I'm horrible with names. But he was super cool and very knowledgeable.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Classic Tv Thank You GIF by Sony Pictures Television

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR be like DID SOMEONE SAY PINKY?!

Their IG is pinky.thosedudes and the donk is a pinkish color, so I'm assuming its called Pinky lol.
That donk on 26's would have beat Juans Pinky
Pretty sure they do hydros on lowriders as well.
Forgot the dudes name as I'm horrible with names. But he was super cool and very knowledgeable.
IDK man…my Pinky sounded pretty beefy on jackstands

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
  • Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Sooo, what did it dyno....
Irrelevant. The real question is who would win in a race, donk pinky or my pinky . After the dyno, I had the transmisión rebuilt by Proformance Racing Transmissions. I got the car done late December. In January, I lost my job. I sold the car to survive financially. The guy that bought it from me took it to the track and was running 6.ohs in the eight just how I sold it to him (spare me the whole you can’t use his times BS, this is just for the hypothetical situation) so if donk pinky can run a 5 in the eight, by Ricer math, it would beat my pinky.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Irrelevant. The real question is who would win in a race, donk pinky or my pinky . After the dyno, I had the transmisión rebuilt by Proformance Racing Transmissions. I got the car done late December. In January, I lost my job. I sold the car to survive financially. The guy that bought it from me took it to the track and was running 6.ohs in the eight just how I sold it to him (spare me the whole you can’t use his times BS, this is just for the hypothetical situation) so if donk pinky can run a 5 in the eight, by Ricer math, it would beat my pinky.

Some of those donks and G Bodies are way north of 1500whp. 1/8th might be close as I have never seen them post slips. But they would 100% for sure blow the doors of Pinky in the 1/4. Also why is a 350whp Mustang only running out to the 1/8th?

Thread Info