Chevelle Owners and 73-77 GM ABody owners

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
ANY AND ALL CARS ARE WELCOME TO SHOW BUT TRYING TO GET AS MANY CHEVELLES ( ANY YEAR ) AND 73 - 77 GM INTERMEDIATES TO SHOW IN ONE PLACE 73-77 Include: Cutlass, Chevelle, Laguna, Grand Am, Le Mans, Can Am, Buick Century, Monte Carlo, You get the Idea

Ok My friends Updated Post SWAP MEET is approved ( NO FEE FOR THE SPACE ) More Sponsors added With Some Cool Goody Bags / Dash Plaques for the First 50 Cars that Show, Cost has Increased to $10 per car BUT Has a Cash raffle every Hour and Usually will get that $10 Back and sometimes more Depending on How many Local Sponsors we get.

Shirts have Been Updated as well and will Priced at Show to sell and The Long Haulers will be awarded one BUT HAVE TO CONFIRM your attendance and Size you wear for that To Happen so I have your Size in Stock.

If you want to Buy One They will Be Available
S - XL $10
2xl - 4xl $13

BUT AGAIN If you want to Buy One please let me Know ahead of time SO I can Have your Size on Hand
AND For the G3GM Guys that Show up Your shirt is On Limey aka ME Will need your Size ahead of time to have it ready I also Could do a Heat press (Iron On Of Car in the Show) if desired That Price Can be Talked more on a Later date if wanted And could do that at Show

Original Post here Below:

We are Only a 500 or so Town So Kinda Small but Alot show Up

How about another ALL OUT CALL OUT for a June 3rd Meet and Greet Car show and Town festival in Dakota Illinois for Saturday in the Park June 3rd 7am till fireworks at Dusk I hopefully will have all New Interior in the Chevelle SE by then LOL

Lets get the Most Chevelles ANY YEARS and 73-77 Abodies in one one Place for the record Books Please tag any other Chevelle El Camino and 73-77 Abody Friend in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois I will be donating Some Shirts to be awarded for the Long Haulers that come !!!

http://stephenson-county-il.org/eve…/saturday-in-the-park-5/

http://stephenson-county-il.org/direct…/lodging-and-camping/

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
68-72 a bodies aren't allowed? Odd

Where did it Say NO other Years were Allowed ? You need to re read My friend it Says Chevelles AND Any 73-77 GM ABodies

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME TO COME but trying To get as Many Chevelles and 73-77 Abodies in One spot

Last Sentence in the Post even says::

Lets get the Most Chevelles ANY YEARS and 73-77 Abodies in one one Place for the record Books Please tag any other Chevelle El Camino and 73-77 Abody Friend in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois I will be donating Some Shirts to be awarded for the Long Haulers that come !!!

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
I read it the same way. Confusing.

:jg: Hopefully More Understandable I mean its Not rocket Science its a car show and everyone is welcome BUT trying to Get as Many Chevelles there and ALso 73-77 Intermediates IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YEAR CHEVELLE

But Knowing you would be attending would be great Because the Chevelles will have there own Spot to Park Admission is 10 bucks BUT usually get that back in the cash Drawing we Have

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Where did it Say NO other Years were Allowed ? You need to re read My friend it Says Chevelles AND Any 73-77 GM ABodies

ALL CARS ARE WELCOME TO COME but trying To get as Many Chevelles and 73-77 Abodies in One spot

Last Sentence in the Post even says::

Still sounds like 68-72 non chevelle A-bodies aren't allowed :rofl:

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
But no buicks, pontiacs or oldsmobiles 72 and older.

Stop Being a Jackwagon Just to see your Name Lit up, There is one on Every forum I swear to gosh

Attachments

• 944560_108401686037750_2088914881_n.jpg
    944560_108401686037750_2088914881_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 108

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Had a good Turnout Even though I was hospitalized for two weeks prior to the Event and couldn't get my Car there I was released day of show But still got there to Meet all Guys that Came we had 6 of my era Chevelles and one 67 Chevelle there... 4 others had Mechanical issues and couldn't attend

IMG_7117_zpsvcypxlnr.jpg

IMG_7116_zpstz7x8qvn.jpg

Thread Info