• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Check THIS out...

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
My buddy Tony and I are leaving at 3:45am to head over to Jackson, MI to Paul's HP by 8:AM so he can give me my 03 all ready to ROMP, and then do a pulley and tune to my 2010 and hopefully leave by noon.

Now THAT is going to be one HELL of a ride home, and I can't wait.

My 03 has had the clutch redone, the trans got a new synchro kit and a new inputshaft, and the rest of it is just FINE AS FROG HAIR and it's for sale. Tell your friends...you all know my car has been loved since I got it in June of 02, it has 43M miles and the BEST mods and all MY car needs is the Whipple, KB etc., the REST is there, and it's pulling 500RWHP as it is.

I'm going to HATE to part with it, but I probably need to sell so ask around please. This is a fine car, and IT AIN'T GONNA BREAK, it's got all kinds of fine stuff like brand new red 10th aniv., calipers w/new pads, 1 year old rotors, new brake fluid, a couple of new Coil Overs, plugs, tune, tuner, I got it all. jump in, BUY MY CAR, be a Cobra owner and come whip my 2010 at the track...Ha Ha Ha , don't laugh, it probably will. It is a 1/4 mile MONSTER.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
if Tony backs out,Im more than willing to help out,your going right past my house..(I-80 & Halsted)..:biggthump anyway good luck

You could go for the ride...but you'll have to sit in back of the new one till we get both cars then ride back with me or Tony.
No, you better not. They are an hour ahead so we need to leave at 3AM and I don't want to be late.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info