đź‘‹ INTRO Check In

May 22, 2020
Whatsup everybody!

Got pointed to this forum from someone on the Hellcat forums. Been looking for meets and cruises. Said you guys have a lot of good stuff. Anyway, I have 2020 Widebody Dodge Charger Hellcat. Been into cars my whole life and before this car basically been into luxury sport cars. This is my first dip into straight AMERICAN MUSCLE. Always looking for ideas and tips of like minded car folks.
IMG_1225.jpeg
IMG_1229.jpeg

May 22, 2020
Welcome from a former Charger HC owner and current Trackhawk owner. Any plans for the Charger performance wise?
Check this out, and come out tomorrow
Wish I could...I'm here for things just like that. But got stuck working today and Monday :(. But performance plans....as of now the only thing i thought about is a CAI. Car doesn't hook well now so trying to decide if I want to really go all in. I'm thinking of actually making this my daily so i'm up in the air.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If you need parts, give me a shout.

Reactions: Widebodycharger23
May 22, 2020
If you need parts, give me a shout.

This list is going to be dangerous....Thanks for the info. And we will be in contact :)

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wish I could...I'm here for things just like that. But got stuck working today and Monday :(. But performance plans....as of now the only thing i thought about is a CAI. Car doesn't hook well now so trying to decide if I want to really go all in. I'm thinking of actually making this my daily so i'm up in the air.
Highly recommend a diff brace if you plan on putting stickier tires. It will also eliminate the wheel hop your probably feeling on stock power and stock tires. On my Charger at stock power levels it was night and day difference.

Reactions: Widebodycharger23

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

Dude tires make a WORLD of difference on these cars. I would check out the new Nitto 555RII’s

Thread Info