• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Cheap storage spaces?

RareGMFan

Reaction score
Welp....the store I work at is going to be moving February 19th, so I'm going to loose the enormous overhead garage space I was using to store all my spare parts and stuff. :( I have a LOT of stuff to get rid of on eBay (miscellenous stuff I really don't absolutely need), but I'm still going to have quite bit left over, like an entire interior, a spare TGP motor/tranny, etc. Before I go to Public Storage to be ripped a new one, I was wondering if anyone knew of any fairly cheap storage spaces around the Naperville area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Aircal

Reaction score
All World Storage in romeoville. $60 a month best I found in Nov when i was looking.
It's in the same parking lot as Crazy Horse, the strip club.

RareGMFan

Reaction score
That just might work, all though further than I wanted to go. How big of a room is that, approximately?

Aircal

Reaction score
8 by 10 they also have 8 by 20s for a bit more. Not that far just off of 55 stevenson and 53. I take joliet road from 355 takes 5 minutes or so
I dont remember the exact size the the t-bird fit,although I had to climb out the window.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom