Cheap Lightning

StangPwr

Slobra
Reaction score
99 Lightning with 45,000 miles. This truck has several mods including long tube headers, magnaflow cat back, cold air intake, 6lbs crank pulley, 2.8 upper, 4 mode chip, brand new ported blower, performance valve body, traction bars, chrome 18s, 01 headlights taillights and grill. Much more. Thats the good, here is the bad... truck is not building full boost for unknown reason. I just bought a house and i am into the truck for more than i would like to be so i am just trying to get out of it and break even. My asking price is 14,000$. Here are some pics. I am located in the Peoria area. Please feel free to call me at 309-397-4959 with any questions. If i dont answer please leave a voicemail and i will respond as soon as possible.

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
Hey Larry...time to get back in the game...

Reaction score
Haha... Red is definitley not my color but a great buy for someone! Best truck you'll ever own. :biggthump I'm going for a Z06 by next summer guys. Time to create the fund! Who wants to donate? :p

OP
S

StangPwr

Slobra
Reaction score
I had a missed call from a chicago area code tonight. if it was somebody on here interested in the truck i work second shift from 3 - 11 so i am unable to answer then. thanks

OP
S

StangPwr

Slobra
Reaction score
Truck is back up for sale. Boost problem has been fixed and truck runs great. new asking price is $13,500. I was planning on keeping the truck but it appears i may be moving north and i need an AWD vehicle.

v8venomgt

Reaction score
Truck is back up for sale. Boost problem has been fixed and truck runs great. new asking price is $13,500. I was planning on keeping the truck but it appears i may be moving north and i need an AWD vehicle.
wanna take over the lease on a fusion lol

OP
S

StangPwr

Slobra
Reaction score
No thanks i was thinking more along the lines of an audi S4 or mercedes ML55 AMG

spike0284

Reaction score
does this mean i could tow my cobra with a 12 sec lighting???

HeavyG

Reaction score
dam cheap...i would jump on that in a second.....

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Reaction score
hey, I finally got the title to my firebird, so if I sell it within the next month and this is still around, I'd jump on it...

LSX7

ridng dirty
Reaction score
will buy headres and ported blower if your game if not bump for a nice lightning

tjmaxx

Reaction score
Dont want to sound lame but what kind of gas mileage does it get? Also would it be possible to drive through a Chicago winter?

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Reaction score
Dont want to sound lame but what kind of gas mileage does it get? Also would it be possible to drive through a Chicago winter?
Mine has close to the same mods and only sees 11 miles to the gallon (they have a 25 gallon tank). Winter IMO is a bad idea. Unless you purchase some winter tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom